EVERGREEN PARK, IL – Many talented students from Evergreen Park Community High School will wow the crowds at the school’s annual talent show, which will take place at 7 p.m. on Friday, March 18 in the Marshall G. Batho Auditorium. EPCHS.
The talent show, hosted by the school’s National Honor Society, will feature 13 acts by members of the EPCHS community and support the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, which has a mission to “save lives and bring hope to those affected by suicide”. The annual show will return in 2022 after a two-year hiatus due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Highlights of the show include varsity dance team EPCHS who took 6th place in the state this year, junior Julianna Black and her techno spoons and Xarles “Chaz” Barnes, who was called a “human calculator”. because of its mystifying multiplication. The duo William Woods-Mackie and Diego Toledo will perform melting faces with drums and guitar.
Tickets for the show will be $4 presale the week of March 14-18 and $5 at the door. All proceeds will support the AFSP.
The full EPCHS talent show lineup (order may change):
– Rosebud Summers, John Solis, Theresa Brady, Erin Wade and Anastasia Shaw: vocals/dance
– Matthias Davis: vocals
– Julianna Black: Techno Spoons
– Brandon Martinez: Rapper
– Rosebud Summers: Dance
– Calumet College Saint-Joseph dance team (led by EPCHS dance team coach Marion Castillo)
– Xarles “Chaz” Barnes: Mystifying Multiplication
-Jessica Simmons: vocals
– Michael Corona (EPCHS Class of 2020)
– William Woods-Mackie and Diego Toledo: Drums/Guitar Face-Melting Jam
– Sheridan Stiles: Vocals
– EPCHS University Dance Team
– Leland Rodriguez and Joe Duffy: Drumzzzzz